Deutsch language kit for 1.0.6 is now available.
We are aware of lockups with Panther (only). I'll be away until next weekend, and I won't be able to write a fix before then. BoW works fine on Tiger, though.
Bits on Wheels 1.0.6 is released. Lots of cool productivity-draining features in the 3D view ^_^ and many bug fixes. I will be away for a week starting Sunday 20th.
Final work is being done on version 1.0.6.
Bits on Wheels 1.0.5 was released shortly after 1.0.4 when I finally found and fixed a nasty bug that erased some torrents in rare occasions.
Woops, with all the rush in bringing the 1.0.5 fix, I uploaded a wrong 1.0.5 version on the site, so don't worry if you're asked to upgrade once again. I'm sorry about that.
Bits on Wheels 1.0.4 released. Please see the Release Notes.
There was a minor glitch for the first 20 people who downloaded v1.0.4. The internal version string was wrong and would make BoW report newer versions endlessly. Please redownload Bits on Wheels if you notice this.
Bits on Wheels 1.0.3 released
There is a known problem if you had some torrents opened with a previous version of BoW. Until I write a fix, please, before you launch the new version :
- Empty BoW's cache folder : ~/Library/BoW/ (that's /Users/your-user-name/Library/BoW/ ).
- Bits on Wheels 1.0.1 released. It includes a fix for Panther users who couldn't see the Torrents Window.
- Bits on Wheels 1.0 released.
- Bits on Wheels PR1.4 released. BoW can now create .torrent files !
- Bits on Wheels PR1.3b released.
- We're currently stress-testing the new end-game mode. New version will be released as soon as we feel the new code is stable.
- Made some mods on the multithreading code that should prevent some crashes/freezes.
- New version not before next week.
- New version coming hopefully today !
- I'll try to keep everyone informed of current developments, site additions, etc on this news page.
- Right now, I'm working to correct a crash bug related to openGL on certain old macs.
- Some trackers reject BoW because they don't know it yet. I've started contacting some sites' admin about this. If you're having related problems, please tell the admins to come here and contact me. BoW is currently identified this way :
nnn = version number
m..m is peerID (12 bytes)
- A new release should be ready very soon.
Bits on Wheels is © Copyright 2005 Nicolas Berloquin